Rules & Regulations
The Award Categories are judged on parameters like:
Filing a nomination is compulsory to be a part of this award process.
- Companies are allowed to nominate as many categories as they deemed themselves to be fit.
- Nominations are accepted only against a signed declaration from the designated personnel from that company and all information furnished is corrected and binding.
- Any information found to be untrue at any time would render into disqualification.
RULES FOR NOMINATIONS
- Nomination entries are free of charge.
- The deadline for nomination entries is Tuesday, 15th November, 2016. The organizers reserve the right to reject the entries submitted after the deadline.
- The official online forms are available at conquest.net.in or www.fairplayexpo.net for filing nomination entries.
- Self nomination is must.
- Entrants may submit entries in more than one category. However, a separate form must be completed for each entry. One can nominate oneself or the third party for nomination.
- Not more than one nomination to be made for each selected category.
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any application.
- The judges shall have the sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and conditions. If deemed necessary the judges may request further information or clarifications from the entrants.
- The management reserves the right to withdraw, alter/modify or make amendments in any of the award categories only if required and found necessary at the last minute.
- Download the entry form from conquest.net.in or www.fairplayexpo.net
- Entrants must provide sufficient supportings to enable the judges to understand the merits.
- The form with supportings must be submitted electronically. No entries will be accepted in hard copy.
- All entries will be acknowledged immediately on submission. If the acknowledgement
is not received within 24 Hrs., please contact Mr. Sunil Sharma by
Dir Tel: 011-45071423,
Mobile: +91 9818837813
- Submission of the entry form confirms that the entering company or organization understands and agrees to the Rules of the Scheme.
- Entrants will also be notified by e-mail if they are short-listed.
Judging panel will assess all submissions. The winner will be announced during the awards ceremony at the Northern India - Multimodal Logistics Awards 2017 on Tuesday, 17th January 2017.
The entries which are short-listed, Finalists, will be informed before the Award Ceremony. Please ensure that the short listed companies depute their representatives for the award ceremony.
Each winner will receive a trophy and a certificate.
E-MAIL COMPLETED ENTRIES TO firstname.lastname@example.org